Our Virtual Cleaning System – Optimus uses intelligent algorithms to evaluate, monitor and rate toilet cleanliness so any issues can be dealt with promptly by alerting the cleaners. The system analyses the real-time data collected from the array of sensors to monitor toilet facilities. Several aspects like Air Quality, Dispenser Levels, Wetness Levels, Usage Trends and Consumption Levels can be monitored on a real-time basis by combining machine learning and AI technology.
Further, the system utilises an effective customer feedback module and touchscreens that can capture the user feedback about the facility and also allow the cleaners the facility to automatically log their tasks in the system.
- Enables need-based cleaning to supplement schedule-based cleaning
- Sends direct alerts to the cleaning staff for prompt problem resolving
- Use sensor trends to predict possible causes for any recurring situations
- Evaluate when your toilets are the busiest, how soon do they need a consumables refill, detect other anomalies and much more.
- Use machine learning models to predict sensor data values for planning downtimes
- Monitor and enhance the performance of the cleaning staff by using auto-generated reports